What makes u happy?

Paani puri
Lil ones smile
her saying good mrng
smell of rain
hair cut
Choosing a nice lipcolor
cheese
ma papa at my home
driving on an empty road
High decibel music
Watching the lil one play
hot cuppa adrak chai
smell of winter
Maggi (original masala)
Dominos choco lava cake hot
long drives
Leisure moments spent doing nothing with him
perfumes
lovely pair of shoe
novels on a sunday noon
late night movies
Candle lit bathrooms


what makes u happy? U must jot it down to recreate those magical moments often in ur life...

Comments

  1. that's a lovely list of things. even i love my parents coming over and staying which they never do. this list is what life's about

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya coral,,,that's life when it happens the way u want it...even my parents came to my place after ages, but when they do, its childhood revisited...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for your comments on my blog. I like your list of small things :) especially maggie!

    Jenny’s Bicycle-Indian Fashion Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, Riya! I'm Heather and I was wondering if you would be willing to answer my question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com I would greatly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fitness Diary - I

Fitness Diary- IV

Post work destress at home