Musings

Its late n its going to be next morning..yet I m this restless soul whos discovering herself each day. I turned 35 recently and the journeys been great. Got pampered, loved and felt humbled and blessed. God up there listens and calms me and guides me each day. M I blabbering? Maybe..but its my blog. Theres this undefined fire inside to live each moment with purpose..which makes each moment beautiful. Earthiness draws me like never before. I find weaves better than zara. I dig uralis and mitti ka diya.love ceramic pottery and deepika padukone's earthy accent better than priyanka chopras fake one. Love the mogra gajra n rajnigandha. Thats me.







I m searching eternally to catch that aaha moment on my camera. I am trying to find myself. Took long but getting a hang of it.

Good night universe.

Comments

  1. I celebrated too, on 13th September :) Loved all the pictures. Happy birthday, though belated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Coral. U celebrated too? Awesome coincidence. Thanks for ur wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Riya!!!! Belated happy birthday! And you look so gorgeous!!!! Wow! Love these clicks. All of them. How are you?

    Jenny’s Bicycle-Indian Fashion Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good hon..thx..took a long time to upload selfie..:-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fitness Diary - I

Post work destress at home

Fitness Diary- IV