Ayn Rand- The Fountainhead- Its not a book review

I had been meaning to read this book for over a decade. Ordered it on amazon on a listless day. From the first page I knew my life is changed. This book is a must read. It will nourish you like no parent can and charm you like no lover will. Its words will find you during some of your most vibrant moments and some really low ones. The book, the characters will stay with you forever especially Roark. Read it and keep the feeling safe.
The book will raise a lot of questions within you. I am trying to find mine. Happy reading

Comments

  1. Wonderful, I have always wanted to read it, never gotten myself to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey coral
      So nice to hear from u, how have u been.
      Go n read the book today

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fitness Diary - I

Fitness Diary- IV

Post work destress at home