Who am I?

Am i the the commanding manager at work or the submissive mom who lives to cook n feed?

Am i the romantic at heart or the groaning mid life wife?

Am i my golden highlights or the greys that catch me in the sun?

Am i the considerate friend or the do not disturb, i am in my world loner.

Am i the roast coffee girl or adrak ki chai person?

Am i kind or i am weak?

Am i the shy and quiet or the bubbly of the party?

Am i a dreamer or the practical doer?

Am i the person who is ready to walk a new path discovering trails and quaint places with my family or i wanna rule the corporate?

Am i the invigorating snow clad peaks or the quiet of the beach?

Am i the lover or an attention seeker?

Am i the handloom saree with nosepin n gajra lady or frayed jeans with boots roadie?

Am i a religious fanatic or a meditating mystic?

Am i this or that or i am more?

I am an ocean of contradictions and a bundle of non conformities.

But this is what makes it me and my journey my very own and unique.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fitness Diary - I

Fitness Diary- IV

Post work destress at home