Lockdown Update

While life is going at its unusually slow pace we are making friends with being home, taking care of our elderly, being busy without work, cooking watching random Instagram videos and discovering old friends. I could connect to many old friends and loved to see their growth n journey in last two decades or even more. Did several chats with college friends and met a bunch of school friends online and it just reminded how we are not getting any younger and how friends will always be friend. They cheer you and pull your leg like no one else can. I remember something from Little Things on Netflix which went on something like school and old friends are your connection to the past and who know you as you. Don't remember the exact lines, but yeah it did hit hard and is so true. With good old friends you don't need pretensions and they take you away from the rut. Well I have been studying a lot, what with assignments, exams and zoom classes. Its a time to be grateful to each single person who comes on my screen and connects with me. I send a blessing for being able to connect in this non contact world. I learnt heartfulness meditation last year and continue to practice. I have a blessed friend who trained me and sees to it that I keep practicing regularly. In spite of whatever goes on around me, I try to count my blessings and remain hopeful for better days. Together we march!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fitness Diary - I

Post work destress at home

Fitness Diary- IV