Rainy Evening

As i smell my new Bvlgari Omnia perfume on my wrist i also smell wet soil somewhere, it has started raining outside and I am over the moon. The weather in Hyderabad is so good, pleasant and windy. Just love it. Kailash Kher is belting Saiyyan on my headphone and how I cannot get Bawri? Lol! I am living in the moment these days. There is so much to do, settle the home, clothes to fold etc etc but I am turning a blind eye to all that and just doing what I love doing. Reading, lighting candles, setting fairy lights, fun cooking, journalling, walking, listening to music and chai-ing (if that's a thing). Who else loves Kailash Kher? I just love the depth of his voice and the amazing music of some of his songs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fitness Diary - I

Post work destress at home

Fitness Diary- IV